- Circular Polarizer Filter - 2x Filter Factor, +1 Stop - Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare - Reduces Haze in Landscapes - Greater Color and Tonal Saturation - Blocks 77% of Ultraviolet Light at 400nm - Progressively Eliminates UV before 400nm - 16-Layer Multi-Coating, Schott Glass - 77mm Front Filter Threads - Slim, 4.75mm Aluminum-Alloy Filter Ring
Available Size (mm.) : (Choose)
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
77% of ultraviolet light waves are blocked at 400 nanometers, before which they are progressively eliminated, reducing bluish cast of daylight when recording video or still photos.
- 16-layer Cokin EVERCLEAR 5 multi-coating prevents internal ghosting and reflections, is oil, dust, dirt, as well as scratch-resistant, and provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Approximately 45% average light transmission.
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Slim, 4.75mm-thick, aluminum-alloy filter ring assembly helps to prevent vignetting, while remaining lightweight.
- Side knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing from a lens, as well as when rotating the front filter ring to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- 77mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case for storage and transport.