80 years of Polaroid film innovation now just a few taps away. The Polaroid Lab uses a 3-lens system to project the screen image from your phone, exposing it onto Polaroid film. Our unique chemical process then develops the image into a Polaroid picture. No printing, no scanning, just an instant formula for timeless images.
Format : i-Type
Works with: i-Type Film, 600 Film
Phone to Polaroid
The Polaroid Lab uses a 3-lens system to project the screen image from your phone onto Polaroid film to create a physical moment you can treasure for good.
Collages made easy.
Using our Polaroid Originals app, you can create seamless collages of up to 9 frames composed in any which way you like.
Digital to analog. And back.
Our new augmented reality tool brings your memories to life. Using the Polaroid Originals app, you can layer still images with motion, all built into the chemistry of the photo.
Bring every moment to life smoothly with a rechargeable battery and USB charging cable.
Uses our batery-free i-Type film that's easier on the wallet.
- Dimensions: L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm (closed)
- L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm (open)
- Weight: 655 grams (without film pack)
- Materials: Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses: Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter system: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.07Wh, rechargeable via USB
- App: Available for iOS and Android
- The Polaroid Lab works with these phone models:
- iPhone: iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max with IOS 11.4 or higher.
- Android: The Polaroid Lab works with most popular Android phones with screen width higher than 330 DP and with Android 7 and newer