Last updated: 2017-06-05 | 12162 Views |
1. The Box
1. The top left of H Letter (HD logo) on the box is thin but it is thick for fake filter
2. The word "FILTER" are difference font. For the fake filter there is a gap bitween "HD" and "FILTER" more than genuine filter.
1. The heading font thickness is different.
2. FAKE filter has just HD UV above the barcode, whereby genuine filter will have the size “52S” or “77S” printed.
3. The word "Made in Japan" are differrence font
Logo printing on the filter
1. Noticed the D letter on the box of Hoya filter has 9 dots on it? On the filter itself however, there is NO dot for genuine filter!
2. Difference knurled slightly
/ Our Dealer :
Big Camera, Digital2Home, CAPA, Eastbourne, World Camera, Zoom Camera, Photo Bug (Chaing Mai), Chia (Hat Yai)
// You can buy Hoya filter (CPL, Hoya Fusion, ProND, Close up) on Lazada https://goo.gl/QKYk4m
(Product by Hoya Distributor Thailand)